In tune with their 21st-century approach to American sportswear, Proenza Schouler has proved that when you have a good thing going, an encore is always welcome. Such is the case for their Spring/Summer 2015 ad campaign, officially out tomorrow. Here, Interview has an exclusive sneak peek at one of the images, which bring back the Fall/Winter 2014 pairing of Dutch model (and Interview favorite) Julia Bergshoeff and photographer David Sims. Collaged with abstracted, geometric images selected by art director Peter Miles and paired with minimal, undone hair and make-up by Guido Palau and Diane Kendal, Bergshoeff showcases the collection’s key pieces. Styled by Marie Chaix, a textured update on the classic polo shirt is paired with a laser-cut kilt and tri-tone wedges against a spare modern interior. We might be in the thick of another polar vortex, but Bergshoeff’s bare arms (and gams) already have us mentally sprinting towards spring.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Alison Brie and Dave Franco Can Still Surprise Each Other