It’s New York Fashion Week, and Interview and seasoned photographers Christopher Gabello and Shawn Brackbill are backstage and front row at the hottest shows, bringing you the newest Fall trends, freshest faces, and after-parties you won’t want tomiss. Check in daily and follow Shawn and Chris on Interview‘s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
After a colorful Spring, the Proenza boys focused on elegant monochrome and wide, rounded shoulders. Stand out looks included a perforated, peach wrap-skirt paired with a perforated, black and white belted top and an oversized envelope clutch; a textured black and white, belted trench with an asymmetrical zipper, and dove-grey ostrich coat worn over a white turtle neck and white gloves.
For more NYFW coverage, click here.
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek