Pre-Fall Trend: Trousers
Published January 13, 2010
Pants: This year, Jodphurs transcend the polo field. Many trousers this year feature slight fullness at the hip and a peg leg. The faint of heart can try Pringle’s preppy, vision-of-Scotland version; the more daring, Balenciaga‘s euro-glam harem pants. There’s not a basic bone in Nicolas Ghesquiere’s body.
SEE ALL OF INTERVIEW’S PRE-FALL 2010 TRENDS.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- What Is Magic? Keiynan Lonsdale and Jacob Collier Look to Art for Answers
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans