Pre-Fall Trend: Trousers
Published January 13, 2010
Pants: This year, Jodphurs transcend the polo field. Many trousers this year feature slight fullness at the hip and a peg leg. The faint of heart can try Pringle’s preppy, vision-of-Scotland version; the more daring, Balenciaga‘s euro-glam harem pants. There’s not a basic bone in Nicolas Ghesquiere’s body.
SEE ALL OF INTERVIEW’S PRE-FALL 2010 TRENDS.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- “I’m a WASP with a WAP”: Chloe Fineman on Chloe Fineman
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress