Pre-Fall Trend: Flat-Fronted Jackets
Published January 13, 2010
This time around, jackets have an unstructured ease about them, recalling the 90’s minimalism of Helmut Lang or Jil Sander. The look is cropped and flat fronted and notably free from any corsetry or architecture. Alex Wang does a slick flat zipup, like an aerodynamic bomber.
SEE ALL OF INTERVIEW’S PRE-FALL 2010 TRENDS.
- The Perfect Halloween Costume for Your Sign, According to Benny Drama
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse