No Betty Draper dresses here! Miuccia Prada brings her playful prints into the late ’60s and early ’70s with trouser suits, long vests and a few empire line, heavy dresses. The models’ skeletal makeup added a macabre touch to an otherwise colorful collection. Fans of Prada’s statement shoes should not dispair, each look was accompanied with platform, ankle-strap pumps.
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories