It’s New York Fashion Week and seasoned Interview photographers Shawn Brackbill, Christopher Gabello, Kate Owen, and Frank Sun are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow Shawn, Chris, Kate, and Frank on Interview’s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest updates.
Peter Som kept things classic and clean: a green blouse printed with white flowers paired with slightly slouchy white trousers printed with green flowers; a plastic, semi-opaque raincoat over a green floral bathing suit; a simple white sleeveless dress with a high collar and black belt. The overall effect was one of Martha’s Vineyard chic: a little bit preppy, a little bit summery, and very put-together.
For more from New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2015, click here.
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Glam is the Chinese restaurant rager where Timothée Chalamet and Cardi B hang out
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”