New York Fashion Week continued over the weekend, and we were there to continue capturing designers’ Spring/Summer 2017 collections. To streamline the abundance of visuals, we’ve once again distilled the shows into highlights. Today, in the second of three NYFW installments, we feature CG, Jason Wu, Monse, Baja East, Alexander Wang, Band of Outsiders, Victoria Beckham, Hood by Air, Sies Marjan, Altuzarra, and Prabal Gurung.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation