The MTV Movie Awards’ Best and Worst-Tressed
Published June 6, 2011
If the Academy Awards are like being forced to read War and Peace, then the MTV Movie Awards are like getting to read a slew of really trashy magazines. There’s always tons of fun, unexpected, totally outrageous behavior—and fashion—to look forward to, and last night did not disappoint. While cyber-space is abuzz with who wore what best (and, ahem, that Lautner-on-Pattinson kiss), we’re going to break down who gave best face—because, as we all know, the face truly does complete the outfit. Click through the slideshow above for our best and worst hair and makeup of the 2011 MTV Movie Awards.
SARAH HOWARD IS THE EDITOR OF BEAUTY BANTER.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- “I’m a WASP with a WAP”: Chloe Fineman on Chloe Fineman
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road