The jumpsuit is a modern wardrobe essential, the ultimate shortcut to looking put-together. Take the above Vanessa Seward version: made of floral-printed silk-jacquard in a classic cut, it is light, versatile, and easy to move around in. You can neatly roll it into a tote bag with a sweater, a pair of plimsoles, a pair of black pumps, and a statement necklace and be set for a quick weekend getaway, or keep it hanging towards the front of the closet for when you oversleep but can’t sacrifice looking chic. Priced at $1,130 and available online or at the Vanessa Seward pop-up shop at A.P.C.’s West 4th Street location in New York City.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again