Twelve times a year, as the first of the month looms, we are faced with the same, sad dilemma: rent, or a drawstring leather backpack by The Row? We’d given up on backpacks about 10 years ago, but somehow—perhaps through the lack of front pockets or the gold detailing—The Row is making us reconsider. A perfect summer staple for quick weekend escapes, much more exciting than another Goyard monogrammed tote. Priced at $3,900 and available at Barneys.
This most wanted item was chosen by Interview fashion assistant Stephanie Strauss.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories