You cannot separate New York-based label Suno from its colorful prints—nor would you want to. While florals for spring might seem like the ultimate cliché, somehow the above blossom dress feels entirely fresh and entirely Suno. The shape is flattering—a flared skirt and three-quarter-length sleeves—and the hemline is short enough that you can pair it with a black cashmere sweater (of course) and black tights for winter without veering into frumpy grandmother territory. Priced at $595 and available from Opening Ceremony.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again