Fashion fact number one: Loose clothing reduces stress. Fashion fact number two: Indulging yourself makes you happier. With its neutral tones, loose drape, and asymmetric silhouette, Stella McCartney’s luxurious wool garment kills both birds with one sweater. Pieced together from one beige and one cream panel with an edgy diagonal seam, the sweater is a standout without making too loud a statement. Its lightweight Italian knit makes it an effortless transitional piece (if you can bear to think about autumn yet). Comforting, oversized styles that still exude elegance are few and far between, but once again Stella’s got an easy answer. Priced at $850 and available online at Net-A-Porter.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris