British designer Sophie Hulme doesn’t need to brand her accessories with an ostentatious logo. Take the above black, zip-top, calfskin bowling bag. A Hulme fanatic will recognize her signature gold hardware detailing that straddles the line between masculine and feminine. Everyone else will just appreciate the bag for what it is: a little bit tough, a little bit elegant, and entirely modern. Priced at $1070 and available from Austique.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup