Phones are wonderful inventions—really, we do know this—but when it comes to Fashion Week, we’re partial to a high-quality notebook. Sleek and discreet, it fits easily into our purse, and we don’t have to worry about it buzzing and blinking with “urgent” emails in the middle of a show. With alternating lined and blank pages, we can take neat notes and indulge our creative side with doodles of our favorite designs. At the end of the season, we’ll shelve it both for future reference and as an aesthetically pleasing memento of another season passed. Priced at $135 and available exclusively at Net-a-Porter.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- What Is Magic? Keiynan Lonsdale and Jacob Collier Look to Art for Answers
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected