This year, we shall not make frivolous purchases: no faux-fur clutches, no ’90s throwback platforms, and no cycling vest-yellow crop-tops. Instead, we’re starting the year off with the above Saint Laurent velvet blazer. It’s the sort of piece you could wear every day—draped over your shoulder with an LBD for cocktails, over a sleek jump suit, with fitted black trousers—from the house that made the style sexy. Priced at $2,990 and available from Net-a-Porter.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old