Thanks to Saint Laurent, fringed suede is no longer reserved for festival-goers and ageing cowboys. While he might have made a name for himself with menswear, Hedi Slimane seems to know what women want. With the above Curtis jacket, Slimane elevates masculine charm with a touch of sultry femininity. Paired with a Cuban-heeled boot, you can take this fine piece of hide line dancing or throw it over the shoulder of a little white dress. Either way, it’s go west or go home! Priced at $ 4,450 and available online at Saint Laurent.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”