Saint Laurent’s “Le Smoking” tuxedo jacket is the stuff of fashion legend: sexy, cool, and timeless (the first iteration came out in 1966). Under the guidance of creative director Hedi Slimane, the French house has developed the ultimate accessory for the sharply-tailored woman. Its heavy, gem-incrusted form is offset by its dainty length; and just imagine how good it will look against bare skin and a blazer. Bold but romantic, we can see it fitting into your everyday workwear and your Valentine’s plans. Whether you’re planning on dressing up or hibernating at home, a little bit of glamour is never unwarranted. Priced at $4,895 and available at Barneys.
THIS MOST WANTED ITEM WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW FASHION ASSISTANT HOLLIE VAN OSENBRUGGEN.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again