Saint Laurent’s “Le Smoking” tuxedo jacket is the stuff of fashion legend: sexy, cool, and timeless (the first iteration came out in 1966). Under the guidance of creative director Hedi Slimane, the French house has developed the ultimate accessory for the sharply-tailored woman. Its heavy, gem-incrusted form is offset by its dainty length; and just imagine how good it will look against bare skin and a blazer. Bold but romantic, we can see it fitting into your everyday workwear and your Valentine’s plans. Whether you’re planning on dressing up or hibernating at home, a little bit of glamour is never unwarranted. Priced at $4,895 and available at Barneys.
THIS MOST WANTED ITEM WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW FASHION ASSISTANT HOLLIE VAN OSENBRUGGEN.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters