We’re eyeing Prada’s flower-printed hinge bag for Fashion Week. Not too big, but large enough to fit an iPhone (personal), Blackberry (work), notebook and pen (for when we’re feeling nostalgic), emergency ballet flats and Band-Aids, mascara, lipstick, concealer—our Fashion Week survival kit. The black calfskin means that we can wear it with anything, but the truly-Prada details—the single handle and Tudor-esque flowers—will help us stand out from the crowd. Priced at $3,500 and available online.
This Most Wanted item was selected by Interview assistant market editor Stephanie Strauss.
For more Most Wanted, click here.
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Kimberly Drew and Jenna Wortham Talk to Janicza Bravo About Black Futures
- Nico Tortorella on Getting Kicked Out of Hotels and the Perfect Gravy