While daydreaming of our nonexistent Italian getaway, we found a pair of sunglasses to help make our future a little brighter courtesy of Persol’s new unisex collection, “Persol Reflex Edition.” There’s a reason tortoiseshell frames are an eyewear fixture, and the gunmetal temple gives them a little bit of an edge. Inspired by the continual reinvention of vintage-design analogue cameras, these sunglasses also debut Persol’s new Polar and Photo-Polar lens, a technology promising pristine vision under any condition. Now, all we need is a scooter and an Italian stallion… Priced at $360 and available at Sunglass Hut and select retailers.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock