Forget the post-Thanksgiving retail frenzy, we found the perfect holiday party dress a long time ago. We’ve had this shiny shift in the back of our minds since we saw it in March on Miu Miu’s Fall runway. We made sure to shoot it for our September issue, and now that it’s hit stores we’d like to try it out ourselves in December and January. Christmastime dressing is almost inevitably twee, but twee is Miu Miu’s specialty, and here it looks festive and chic. Of course, we’ll have to style as necessary for each occasion (we’re seeing it over a white Oxford shirt for dinner with family and atop a simple black slip for New Year’s in New York). Priced at $11,900 and available on Net-A-Porter.
This Most Wanted item was selected by Interview assistant market editor Stephanie Strauss.
For more Most Wanted, click here.
- Yung Lean and FKA Twigs Play a Game of Would You Rather
- Alison Brie and Dave Franco Can Still Surprise Each Other
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Cate Blanchett and Fayssal Bazzi on the Timely Resonance of “Stateless”
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again