How to avoid losing your phone in your handbag? Easy: give it its own bag—or box, rather. Finished in silver, gold, and lipstick-red leather, this Marc by Marc Jacobs wristlet packs some serious hardware to protect our most precious belonging (which, naturally, would make it a close second for the title). Sporting it with other purses might get tricky, but we don’t mind the exercise in minimalism. Smart phone, keys, cards, maybe a touch-up… there’s an app for everything else. Now to figure out how we’ll spend all that extra time not digging through the dark of our totes. Word With Friends, anyone? Priced at $258.
This Most Wanted item was selected by Interview assistant market editor Stephanie Strauss.
For more Most Wanted, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Thirstory: That Time Madonna Was Almost Arrested for Simulating Masturbation