Lucien Pellat-Finet is most famous for his fine-knit, ultra-luxe cashmere sweaters and scarves. He also, however, makes swimwear with light-hearted prints (think multi-colored leopard). We’re particularly fond of this skull-printed bandeau bikini priced at $295 and available at Barneys. If you’re worried about your ability to actually swim in it (strapless bikinis are not the most practical clothing when it comes to rapid movement), there is also a zip-front one-piece version.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Matilda De Angelis on Her First Onscreen Kiss—with Nicole Kidman
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season