Sometimes it’s fun to be demure in Peter Pan collars and full skirts; other times we just need a boyfriend-fit, slouchy sweater day. But every now and then, we need a dose of legs-for-days, va va voom glamor. We like this LDB from Polish designer Joanna Przetakiewicz’s label La Mania. It’s sleek, simple, and sexy, and, at $570, won’t give you the same buyer’s guilt as a big name designer piece. Expect prices to go up soon though, as La Mania is something of a rising star with famous fans like Karl Lagerfeld. Available online from Brown’s Fashion.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet