Sometimes it’s fun to be demure in Peter Pan collars and full skirts; other times we just need a boyfriend-fit, slouchy sweater day. But every now and then, we need a dose of legs-for-days, va va voom glamor. We like this LDB from Polish designer Joanna Przetakiewicz’s label La Mania. It’s sleek, simple, and sexy, and, at $570, won’t give you the same buyer’s guilt as a big name designer piece. Expect prices to go up soon though, as La Mania is something of a rising star with famous fans like Karl Lagerfeld. Available online from Brown’s Fashion.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again