Junya Watanabe knows how to put a modern spin on classic styles, and this little black dress is no exception. The piece takes the term “asymmetrical” to a higher level with multiple straps that create bold contours of the shoulders, turning what could have been just another LBD into a look for the daring urbanite. Made with comfortable crepe-jersey fabrics designed by Puma and inspired by ’90s street fashion, this dress makes us want to discover our inner (posh) Sporty Spice. Priced at $1,380 and available at Net-A-Porter.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November