The black silk blazer might be the most practical piece from H&M’s Conscious capsule collection, but we’ve got our eye on the above ankle-length dress. It does have some practical touches—pockets on either side and a slit up the middle that allows for unrestricted movement—and can be dressed up with heels or down with sandals and an oversized cardigan. Most importantly, however, it is made from a sustainable silk-linen blend. Priced at $299 and available at select H&M stores.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again