The black silk blazer might be the most practical piece from H&M’s Conscious capsule collection, but we’ve got our eye on the above ankle-length dress. It does have some practical touches—pockets on either side and a slit up the middle that allows for unrestricted movement—and can be dressed up with heels or down with sandals and an oversized cardigan. Most importantly, however, it is made from a sustainable silk-linen blend. Priced at $299 and available at select H&M stores.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy