There are many things that are difficult to do in heels—running, dancing, jumping, and skipping are among the first that come to mind. As the weather gets nicer, we’d like the option to celebrate through spontaneous movement at any and every time of day, and we’d rather not sacrifice our style in order to so. Enter the above pair of lace-up Givenchy high tops, with a Velcro strap at the ankle. We’d wear them with a little black dress and leather jacket, skinny jeans, or even some sort of athletic leggings to be the coolest person who looks like they may be coming from or to the gym. Priced at approximately $835.35 and available online at Browns.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again