For their second runway show as the creative directors of DKNY, Dao-Yi Chow and Maxwell Osborne created three variations of the above #DxKxNxYx black sweatshirt. Worn by models backstage and during the show’s finale, the oversized pieces riff off of the classic DKNY logo, with acronyms such “Dazed Kids New York,” “Designers Know Nothing Yet,” and “Don’t Knock New York.” Tomorrow, these sweatshirts will be available to purchase online and at DKNY’s new SoHo store in New York. You’d better act quickly though; only 450 sweatshirts were produced in total (150 of each iteration) and fashion editors are already snapping them up. Priced at $398.
For more from Most Wanted, click here.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress