Inspired by the swaying branches of the willow trees that decorate his serene country estate, David Yurman’s Willow bracelet captures the organic beauty of nature in an elegant piece of jewelry. Yurman’s iconic cable motif is re-imagined in more slender iterations that seem to gently hug the wearer’s wrist. “The willow is delicate and strong,” says Yurman. “There is a sense of a relaxed royalty to it.” Adorned with pavé diamonds, the bangle exudes a similar sense of effortlessness in its delicate beauty, granting it the ability to seamlessly transition from day to night. Mother nature herself could not help but approve. Priced at $4,800 and available online at David Yurman.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Larry Kramer Is Still the Angriest Gay Man in the World
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy