If we had it our way, every day would be cozy, oversized cashmere sweater day. Soft, chic, and very inviting to the touch, cashmere sweaters just make us feel a little bit better about life. We’ve currently got our eye on this oatmeal Chinti and Parker number. The trapeze cut is universally flattering and gives it a little bit of an edge, while the neutral color means it will go with everything: over a little black dress paired with opaque tights and heeled ankle boots or with our favorite pair of woolen harem pants. Hell, you could ever wear it with jeans if you really wanted to. Priced at $590 and available online from The Shop at Bluebird.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November