Designed by New York-based jeweler Jules Kim, this Bijules ring takes an of-the-moment trend—the wrap ring that sits between the knuckle and nail—and gives it staying power with an elegant, baguette-cut black emerald. Paired with red nails and a body-con black dress, it has a Cruella de Vil cool; worn with casual nude nails, it’s the sort of subtle touch that sets the truly stylish apart. Priced at $572 and available online at Browns Fashion.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Glam is the Chinese restaurant rager where Timothée Chalamet and Cardi B hang out
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old