Balenciaga’s Topstitch Derbies (which also come in a boot style) will be the next addition to our masculine footwear addiction. Offered in black and winter white calfskin, the superimposed leather creates a trompe-l’oeil effect of traditional top-stitching and metal staples, while the thick rubber tracking layered atop the leather sole will keep us high and dry during the light autumn rains and winter flurries. The Derbies are priced at $1,255 and available for pre-order at Balenciaga.com.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again