Balenciaga’s Topstitch Derbies (which also come in a boot style) will be the next addition to our masculine footwear addiction. Offered in black and winter white calfskin, the superimposed leather creates a trompe-l’oeil effect of traditional top-stitching and metal staples, while the thick rubber tracking layered atop the leather sole will keep us high and dry during the light autumn rains and winter flurries. The Derbies are priced at $1,255 and available for pre-order at Balenciaga.com.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Alison Brie and Dave Franco Can Still Surprise Each Other