In our excitement for the approaching month of Fall 2012 fashion weeks, we almost forgot about all of the things we want from the Spring 2012 collections. Almost. At the top of our list is this Balenciaga stained-glass “king” printed silk top in Bordeaux red. We’re tempted to describe this top as playfully modern, but how can a broad-shouldered silk blouse with an over-sized pocket and dancing primary colors be described as modern? Trust Nicolas Ghesquière, the man who caused us to lust after crystallized tennis-ball shoulders, to find a way. It’s priced at $3,250, with similar styles available to purchase at the Balenciaga boutique, 524 West 22nd Street, New York, New York and participating retailers.
This Most Wanted item was selected by Interview market assistant Alexa Lanza.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy