In our excitement for the approaching month of Fall 2012 fashion weeks, we almost forgot about all of the things we want from the Spring 2012 collections. Almost. At the top of our list is this Balenciaga stained-glass “king” printed silk top in Bordeaux red. We’re tempted to describe this top as playfully modern, but how can a broad-shouldered silk blouse with an over-sized pocket and dancing primary colors be described as modern? Trust Nicolas Ghesquière, the man who caused us to lust after crystallized tennis-ball shoulders, to find a way. It’s priced at $3,250, with similar styles available to purchase at the Balenciaga boutique, 524 West 22nd Street, New York, New York and participating retailers.
This Most Wanted item was selected by Interview market assistant Alexa Lanza.
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True