This week we’ve been coveting these black suede, stingray and leather ankle-strap Alexander Wang “Liya” shoes. The closed, pointed toe and exposed heel make them perfect for this occasionally spring weather—we’d pair them with a leather skirt or an ankle-length, semi-sheer skirt. The mix of materials and the ankle strap give the shoes a bit of an edge; as much as we love girly mary-janes, sometimes you need a grown-up shoe. We’re a little fed-up of shoes that can only manage the walk from the restaurant bar to the restaurant table, so we’re happy that at four inches, the heel is not too high—or at least, not too high relative to the rest of our shoe collection (we’re looking at you, Jimmy Choo). Priced at $615 and available at net-a-porter.
This Most Wanted item was selected by Interview market assistant Alexa Lanza.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life