A white shirt and black trousers can mean a hundred things, so when it comes to “who wore it best,” it’s all about the details: the fabric, the cut, the accessories, the embellishments. With its ankle crop, “paper bag” waist, and leather tie, the above pair of wool gabardine trousers from 3.1 Phillip Lim is an excellent example of how the smallest touches can elevate a piece from basic to chic. Priced at $550 and available online at 3.1 Phillip Lim.
Most Wanted runs on Tuesdays. For more, click here.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation