Monika “Jac” Jagaciak started her modeling career early; at just 22, she’s been in the industry for nearly a decade. Though as a young teenager much was made of her age, the Polish model has been overwhelmingly successful in her career: her first big campaign was for Hermes with Peter Lindbergh as the photographer; she’s been a face of Chanel Beauty since 2010, and a Victoria’s Secret Angel since 2015. She describes herself as a “woman, daughter, and good partner,” and aspires only to be “the best version” of herself.
THE PERSON I ADMIRE THE MOST:
QUESTIONS I CAN’T ANSWER:
“What is it like to be a model?” and, “What should we eat for dinner?”
MY GREATEST ADVENTURE:
As for now, my modeling career.
EVENTS I WISH I’D WITNESSED:
My parents’ wedding and that one school trip I missed.
THINGS I’D LIKE TO IMPROVE ABOUT MYSELF:
Stop being afraid to make a decision.
GAMES I PLAY:
MY GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT:
Always being happy with my personal life.
MY GREATEST VICE:
I get lazy way too often.
THINGS I’LL BE REMEMBERED BY:
Patience, speaking the truth, being very tall, and having gap in my teeth.
SOME THINGS I’D RATHER FORGET:
June 2014 and the fact that there are people who can, but choose not to share.
MY IDEA OF HAPPINESS:
Having family and a successful career as a model and philanthropist while working on creative projects with friends.
ONE LAST FAVOR I’D LIKE TO ASK:
Can you please make some coffee?
For more from our “Beyond Here Lies Nothing” series, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- What Is Magic? Keiynan Lonsdale and Jacob Collier Look to Art for Answers
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans