Pleasant smells are probably not the first thing one would associate with the Olympics, or really any athletic competition. But British men’s cosmetics company Molton Brown is hoping to remedy this with the release of their limited edition fragrance, Londinium. Named after Roman London, and in honor of the upcoming 2012 Olympics, the fragrance reminds us that London has been around, and a cultural center, for a fair few centuries now (though not really under the Romans, who considered Britain barbaric and unpleasant). A spicy scent with bergamot and juniper, Londinium is, according to Molton Brown, “the scent of gold.”
This item was chosen by Interview fashion director Miguel Enamorado. Londinium is available this May from Saks Fifth Avenue, Molton Brown stores and the Molton Brown website.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse