As Fashion Month F/W 2015 comes to a close with PFW, Interview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
For Maiyet’s eighth show at Paris Fashion Week, Kristy Caylor presented a collection of smooth, sophisticated silk dresses, belted at the waist and falling to the floor, flowing suits with deep v-cuts and nothing underneath, and cowl-neck blouses. Highlights included below-the-knee dresses with an overlay of fringe, fringed black and white knits, and textured tunic tops.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock