For his first collection for Louis Vuitton, designer Nicolas Ghesquière proposes a luxurious retro-futurism. Mixing iconic house vocabulary with the simplicity of ’70s cool girls, the clothing and accessories build a desirable, modern wardrobe.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again