Louis Vuitton has created the ultimate antidote to sports merch redundancy with a collection of sumptuous Keepals, Apollo bags and small leather goods.
The capsule was made in celebration of the 2018 FIFA World Cup being held in Russia this year. Each piece features a hexagonal pattern that mimics the 1970 world cup ball, realized in Vuitton’s iconic Epi leather construction.For maximum displays of fandom, the main collection will be released in customizable colorways to represent nearly every nation and the luggage tags can be embossed with one of 35 different national flags.
The entire collection will be available online and in select stores for the duration of the tournament, June 14 through July 15.
- Call Him Deacon: The Rising Producer Makes a Bid for Music Stardom
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Maya Rudolph Takes Questions From 26 Famous Friends and Admirers
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life