Louis Vuitton has created the ultimate antidote to sports merch redundancy with a collection of sumptuous Keepals, Apollo bags and small leather goods.
The capsule was made in celebration of the 2018 FIFA World Cup being held in Russia this year. Each piece features a hexagonal pattern that mimics the 1970 world cup ball, realized in Vuitton’s iconic Epi leather construction.For maximum displays of fandom, the main collection will be released in customizable colorways to represent nearly every nation and the luggage tags can be embossed with one of 35 different national flags.
The entire collection will be available online and in select stores for the duration of the tournament, June 14 through July 15.
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- “Everyone Is in for a Mind-Blowing Time”: A Not-So-Serious Guide to Surviving Mercury in Retrograde
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ric Wilson Is Listening to Stevie Wonder, Big Freedia, and Everything “Very, Very Black”
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”