In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott stopped by Electric Zoo to see his buddy Tiesto—an experience if ever there was one. Then it was time for that fabulous time of year: Fashion Week. With six parties a night, things are just getting started for Scott and One Management. Last night, Scott began at the fifth anniversary of The Standard’s Boom Boom Room with friend André Balazs and Jamie Bochert, followed by a quick appearance at the Tumblr party, Target’s event for Philip Lim, a stop at StyleCaster’s event where Scott and Courtney Love were selected as two of the most stylish New Yorkers, the Galore magazine party with John Legend, and, finally, a party at Ardency Inn with Marie De Villepin. If all that wasn’t enough, Scott caught Kendrick Lamar at the MADE party and managed to wake up in time to go on Fox’s Good Day New York to promote the launch of his new book! Did we mention Fashion Week has only just begun?
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup