Last night’s Kenzo x H&M runway presentation was much more than just a fashion show—it was extravaganza directed by legendary photographer Jean-Paul Goude featuring dancers, beatboxers, whistlers, a marching band, and a surprise performance from Ice Cube. In short, an appropriate level of energy for the bright, playful, multicolored prints on display.
THE KENZO X H&M COLLECTION LAUNCHES IN STORE AND ONLINE ON NOVEMBER 3, 2016.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress