Last night’s Kenzo x H&M runway presentation was much more than just a fashion show—it was extravaganza directed by legendary photographer Jean-Paul Goude featuring dancers, beatboxers, whistlers, a marching band, and a surprise performance from Ice Cube. In short, an appropriate level of energy for the bright, playful, multicolored prints on display.
THE KENZO X H&M COLLECTION LAUNCHES IN STORE AND ONLINE ON NOVEMBER 3, 2016.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Meet Roberto Lugo, the Potter Making Ceramics of Biggie and Basquiat
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True