ABOVE: A PORTFOLIO OF KATE MOSS SHOT BY CORINNE DAY AND STYLED BY MELANIE WARD. INTERVIEW, JANUARY 1993.
“I did say to my mum, ‘I don’t think I’m very photogenic,’ and she agreed, ‘I know. I don’t think you are either,'” Kate Moss told Interview in 1999. This, evidently, proved incorrect. June 2012 marked Moss’ 32nd Vogue UK cover, and now magazine editor Jefferson Hack, Kate’s former lover and father of her mini-me daughter, is editing a retrospective of Kate’s career. The book, entitled Kate: The Kate Moss Book, is set to come out in November via Rizzoli New York. According to Rizzoli, The Kate Moss Book is “highly personal” and “created by Moss herself”—we hope this means that it includes an interview or two with the notoriously press-shy model! In the meantime, we shall content ourselves by watching Kate stand still (and occasionally turn her head) while her hair blows in the wind in George Michael’s new “White Light” video.
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories