If there is a shred of truth left to the old adage that a picture is worth a thousand words, then Kate Moss has just offered up a tell-all memoir: her power-packed new book, Kate (Rizzoli), is a mega-size volume that chronicles the story of her epic life in indelible images, from her early days as a teen model, whose unconventional beauty upended the glamazon paradigm, to her emergence as a transcendent fashion icon.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Thirstory: That Time Madonna Was Almost Arrested for Simulating Masturbation