If there is a shred of truth left to the old adage that a picture is worth a thousand words, then Kate Moss has just offered up a tell-all memoir: her power-packed new book, Kate (Rizzoli), is a mega-size volume that chronicles the story of her epic life in indelible images, from her early days as a teen model, whose unconventional beauty upended the glamazon paradigm, to her emergence as a transcendent fashion icon.
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories