Ten years ago, Polish model Kasia Struss participated in her first Paris Fashion Week, walking at Louis Vuitton and Miu Miu. Now, at 28, she’s an industry veteran, a former face of Miu Miu, Chloé, and Jil Sander. A Sagittarius, she identifies with many of qualities associated with her sign: “[I’m] optimistic, adventurous, messy, childish, loyal, fire.”
THE PERSON I ADMIRE THE MOST:
SOME THINGS THAT INSPIRE ME:
Nature, humans … pretty much all of life.
QUESTIONS I CAN’T ANSWER:
Where I’m going to be next week.
EVENTS I WISH I’D WITNESSED:
THINGS I’D LIKE TO IMPROVE ABOUT MYSELF:
GAMES I PLAY:
Old school games like chess and cards.
THINGS I’LL BE REMEMBERED BY:
I’m still working on it.
SOME THINGS I’D RATHER FORGET:
I have no regrets.
MY IDEA OF HAPPINESS:
ONE LAST FAVOR I’D LIKE TO ASK:
A glass of champagne, please.
For more from our “Beyond Here Lies Nothing” series, click here.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True