Paris Menswear: Juun J Keeps Luxury Inside
Published January 21, 2010
The big news in Korean menswear is Juun J., who seems to reinvent himself every season. This time, for a collection called “Hidden,” J. edged all of his tailoring with bright copper zippers. Jackets were also covered by outstanding patch pockets which looked almost like saddle bags. Hiding under hoods and big Hassidic hat brims with coats draped in front like scarves, his men had a kind of grim reaper elegance. And then he got into down; J.’s down jackets are voluminous and A-line and they look a bit like they’re out of Nanook of the North. Underneath all this heavy-duty outerwear, he works soft pieces like knit overalls, wrap around cardigans and oversized shirts.
- The Perfect Halloween Costume for Your Sign, According to Benny Drama
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse