French designer Julien David is based in Japan, and the influence of these two disparate cultures filtered through his Spring/Summer collection. Parisian cool came in the form of utilitarian jumpsuits, button-front skirts, and overall dresses in soft denim, with colorful striped tops, sunflower-prints, crop tops, and tassled sandals bring a pop of Tokyo.
For more from Paris Fashion Week SS 2016, click here.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy