French designer Julien David is based in Japan, and the influence of these two disparate cultures filtered through his Spring/Summer collection. Parisian cool came in the form of utilitarian jumpsuits, button-front skirts, and overall dresses in soft denim, with colorful striped tops, sunflower-prints, crop tops, and tassled sandals bring a pop of Tokyo.
For more from Paris Fashion Week SS 2016, click here.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “The Spectacle Can Never Be Trauma”: Nia DaCosta and Taika Waititi on Exorcism Through Art
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work