Joseph Altuzarra Spring 2013
Photography Shawn Brackbill
Published September 9, 2012
It’s New York Fashion Week, and Interview and seasoned photographer Shawn Brackbill are backstage and front row at the hottest shows, bringing you the newest Spring trends, freshest faces, and after-parties you won’t want to miss. Check in daily and follow Shawn on Interview‘s Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
Scarves were the mot du jour at Altuzzara—the New York update on the Bedouin scarf, embroidered with gold, and fringed and incorporated into evening dresses. The palette was gold, white, and blue with printed pencil skirts and matching jackets, and striped blouses. Looks were accompanied by brown, knee-high gladiator sandals.
For more NYFW coverage, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse