Men’s accessories are a perennial problem. Any attempt to deviate from the basics is frowned upon, and phrases like “man-bag” or “man-purse” are uttered in disgust. This seems unfair; why must we be so constricted by traditional gender norms? Don’t men have possessions they need to carry around as well? Enter Jil Sander’s new holder as seen on the runway this past Saturday in Milan. The holder, pictured above in ostrich and simple black leather, has clean, masculine lines and is large enough to fit a rolled-up newspaper (or the latest issue of Interview, which of course you should keep with you at all times) yet still discrete. The perfect companion for leather gloves and an overcoat.
This item was selected by Interview fashion director Miguel Enamorado
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy