Men’s accessories are a perennial problem. Any attempt to deviate from the basics is frowned upon, and phrases like “man-bag” or “man-purse” are uttered in disgust. This seems unfair; why must we be so constricted by traditional gender norms? Don’t men have possessions they need to carry around as well? Enter Jil Sander’s new holder as seen on the runway this past Saturday in Milan. The holder, pictured above in ostrich and simple black leather, has clean, masculine lines and is large enough to fit a rolled-up newspaper (or the latest issue of Interview, which of course you should keep with you at all times) yet still discrete. The perfect companion for leather gloves and an overcoat.
This item was selected by Interview fashion director Miguel Enamorado
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories