Jean Paul Gaultier left behind his signature Breton stripes and travelled to New York circa Andy Warhol’s Factory days. There were a few graffitied dresses and tops, shiny bronze and gold leggings or skin-tight pants with matching windbreakers, snakeskin print suits complete with a tuxedo jacket, and lots of belted black fur coats with bright pink, orange and grey horizontal stripes. Looks were paired with white and black spike-heels, booties or platform sandals. One classic Gaultier did include (and played around with) in his collection was the trench coat.
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories