Isabel Marant’s Spring/Summer 2016 collection is made for the space-age traveler. Silver metallic shorts and trench coats juxtaposed finely embroidered tunics and ponchos, which came directly from North India. Marant, who has always been inspired by her travels, used the textiles and patterns seen in Rajasthan for the billowy, festival-minded collection.
For more from Paris Fashion Week SS 2016, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress